If you want to add different designs to your embroidery, all the embroidery machines come with built-in designs to help you do that. But what if you want to add your own creativity into your skills of embroidery? For this, you will need software to help you do that.
There are many software that promise of best quality and offer you cheap services as well. But for a new consumer, it is very difficult to choose from various software ranging from paid to free as well. So here we will differentiate between the various software and discuss features of top 7 embroidery digitizing software:
1. Wilcom Hatch Embroidery Software:
It is a software that not only helps you to create wonderful designs from scratch but it also helps in editing the designs and creating eye-catching logos and monograms as well. And the best thing about this software is that it is offering 30 days trial. So first TRY then BUY.
- 30 days trial with no credit card requirements.
- Diverse Features to create beautiful designs.
- A manual that guides you step by step.
- Easy to use from learners to professionals
- It has a relatively high cost
- It can sometimes be complex to use for beginners.
2. Wilcom Advanced Digitizing Software:
It has offered innovation in technicality and creativity. There are many new stitching effects and the best part of it is the faster digitizing. There are more than 200 professional fonts to make your embroidery look even more professional.
- Innovation and Advancement
- More than 200 built-in fonts
- Advanced Library
- Faster stitching
- Wilcom Products are never cheap.
- Advanced features mean it’s not for new-comers in embroidery.
3. Brother PE Design Lite Embroidery Software:
It is the top embroidery software for individuals as well as large scale businesses. We have rated it as number one because it has a lot of diversity as far as giving options and features to the users is concerned.
- It has an auto-digitizing
- It can convert almost any design to embroidery after scanning in no time. So now images can easily be designed on the clothes by the use of this software.
- It has more than 30 in-built fonts.
- It has many editing functions as well.
- It is a little costly as compared to others.
- The editing can sometimes be very complex. So it is not easy for a new person to get accustomed to all its functions.
4. Husqvarna Viking 6D Premier:
Husqvarna Viking 6D comes with an inbuilt wizard which helps you to easily convert any design of your choice to the cloth. You can use various images and with the help of the wizard to create beautiful designs.
- The step by step wizard which makes embroidery very simple for the user.
- It provides more than 300 already made frames.
- There are six artistic effects.
- It is also a bit costly.
- The in-built editing functions are also a bit limited.
5. Embrilliance StitchArtist (Level 1) Machine Embroidery Digitizing Software:
This software has all variety of features and also offers to stitch the clothes and do embroidery from scratch. You can also select from specified built-in designs and the wait as the software draws it for you. The interface is also very easy so anyone can use it without much hassle.
- It is a standalone embroidery digitizing software.
- It is super-easy to use.
- Mac and PC are both supported.
- It has a relatively higher cost.
6. Janome Digitizer:
If you want to create artwork and embroidery with all your creativity and freedom, this software is for you. Its ability to create monograms is particularly impressive. You can also do enhanced editing while using Janome Digitizer, especially freehand drawing has become easier with the emergence of this software.
- Very Powerful Interface
- Variety of built-in fonts
- Its visualizer offers visuals very close to what you will get
- Single and triple line stitches
- It has a hard learning curve.
- Support limited file types.
It offers a variety of functions from stitching to cross stitching, and from designing to editing. It also offers a demo version which can run till 100 runs or 30 days. It also supports different hoop types and many sizes. It also offers 3D Preview of your designs.
- It supports Amazon and Azure cloud storage.
- Variety in color management
- Variety in stitching and cross stitching
- Colors management and sorting are very efficient.
- Difficult to use without tutorials
- Overall fewer features than its counterparts
- Long installation procedure
So these are the different top rated software of this industry. And hopefully the next time you want to purchase a software you could easily choose between different embroidery software.