Wilcom hatch embroidery software is easy to use and can be used by new learners, experienced digitizers as well as who are looking to make just modification in exiting designs. This software is designed for home embroiders/ hobby designers. Wilcom hatch is very popular among embroidery community.
Wilcom hatch is affordable to buy as compared to other software’s in the market, it’s basic version is just $149 and if you are looking for advanced version, it will be 1,099 or ($99/month).
Wilcom hatch Versions:
- Hatch Embroidery Customizer :- If you have monogramming business or looking for functions of professional lettering or monogramming, you can go for this version, it comes in just $199 and includes 60 professionally digitized fonts and 69 monogram templates.
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer:- This is for amateur and experienced users, provides creative digitizing tools and it includes 86 professionally digitized fonts.
Hatch Embroidery Digitizer aimed at those who want all the creative digitizing tools and it includes 86 professionally digitized fonts. It has option of both manual and auto-digitizing tools, monograms and lettering.
- Hatch Embroidery Creator:– It is mid choice software version of hatch, you can Edit and customize but digitize & appliques tools are not available in this version.
Why To Use Hatch Embroidery Software ?
- Easy to use embroidery digitizing software as compared to other software’s.
- Backed by experience of wilcom quality software
- Customer support is superior
- Backed with Learning training videos, Projects, Free designs, a detailed online user guide and FB groups
You can download 30 day free trial here (https://www.wilcom.com/hatch/landingpage/trialall.aspx)